I came back after 23 years. I can't remember what I wrote before. Time surely flies by.

Why did I come, you ask ?

I think am close to releasing my next song. Just seven more years. 😂

This place has surely changed over this past century. I've seen people come and go... I just read the first prosthetic arm controlled by the brain is in its test phase...Wow, bionic people are just around the corner and I can't even release a song 😱

Chasing Unicorns is done. Mastered and done.


Now, I'm confused which Master should I release 😋
There is so many layers to this..its like a big onion. Every choice I make is gonna affect the outcome, and the odds are not by my side. Sometimes I think I'm lazy. Sometimes, I just feel that I'm just pushing the inevitable. When things are happening, I can dream. When they're done, its just disappointment.

Since I finished mixing in September, I was developing the video, but apparently I'm gonna scrap this idea now.

This sucks 😭

I approached many companies and worked a while with a one or two, but at the end I felt it was a gamble to spend all this money when I'm not convinced to proceed.

Now I have to scratch my head till I reach my brain to see how can I make something locally 💥

I started working on another song and hopefully I can release them close to each other.

I came back to measure the weather and water the plants.
I hope very soon I'll be back again with better updates... Holla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog