What's going on ???

Another terrorist attack in England. I can't believe the amount of hate and rage that would let people do things like this. Where is compassion? Where is humanity? Where is logic?

Ramadan is supposed to be a month of peace, spirituality and reflection. Time to be good, generous and forgiving. Where is any of this? It's like all hell broke loose. How do these twisted minds operate? What is their reasoning? When is enough? Off course all these are rhetorical questions. There are no answers that can explain or validate these evil deeds. 

In the US, a white supremacist guy killed two people who stood to his taunting of a Muslim girl, and her African American friend. These two heroes were not Muslims. They didn't have to do what they did, but they did it anyway. They did it because it's the right thing to do.

Hate doesn't care about race or religion. Hate is blind. It's doesn't matter who you are or where you came from. It definitely has something to do with the upbringing. What could've happened to these people that amputated their soul. No normal person would consider doing a fraction of these wicked and sadistic acts. These terrorists are no different than Ted Bundy and Ed Gein. Some circuits are toasted in their heads.

How can we combat such elusive and unpredictable behavior? Maybe one day we'll all have chips in our heads that will explode if we start thinking of evil stuff and the chip realizes we are about to do it.
That will be one dystopian future. I don't think I'd ever want to have a chip implanted in my head, but who knows, if it can give me x-ray vision, I might consider it πŸ˜‚

So I got my computer fixed....
When I met the producer, he told me that he knew someone who works in Apple's authorized dealer here in Egypt, so I contacted him. The problem was in the motherboard 😱To do it through the dealership was too expensive and would've taken eight weeks. I actually thought of just buying a new PC laptop instead. The apple tech proposed a hack fix that would cost around 60%  and could be done in a day. I agreed. We did the hack fix, so I'm hoping it won't break down for a year. My fingers crossed.

I'm meeting the producer tomorrow to give him my inputs. Hopefully I'll contact the vocalists this week. That's another thing to think about. Every time I work with someone new, I'm a little apprehensive.

I have to send the balance to the PR company tomorrow. I messaged my partner to remind him. Hopefully things will go thru smoothly and on time.

My laptop is like new again. New in a sense that I have to install all the software again. The tech guy upgraded it to the latest system and removed all the application to free up space. I have to test it again to see if it's gonna break down after I start using power hogging application. I just need the laptop to be kind and let me work on the Music video. Please don't break down again so quickly. You are my only hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog