So...
My Macbook broke down again. Now I have the most expensive paper weight 😂😭😭
I called the person who fixed it. He promised to give me back my money if it broke down within one month but it looks like he's trying to find a way to get out of paying me back 😲
Deep inside I knew something like this could happen but not that soon. I'm glad though it happened this soon or I wouldn't have been comfortable asking him for my money. After all there is no guarantees in technology, especially hacked ones. Lets see how this story develops...

For now, I think it's now confirmed, I have to buy another laptop. I'll go with a PC laptop. I can't afford a mac. Macbooks cost around 45,000 LE 😱

I might have found someone in Egypt to sing the song. This is good news. He is a talented, signed singer. He liked the song very much and said that he would love to do it. Off course he had to get permission from his Label. Luckily they approved. My current producer will send me the instrumental on Saturday. I will forward it to the singer and let him do his thing. He said it won't take time to give me the demo audition, so that's a good thing. I'm only worried that he can't the high keys in the song or his accent comes out in the singing. If that happens, I'll have to go with my initial plan and go with someone abroad. I'll pray and keep my fingers crossed.

The funny thing is I knew him for almost two years now and I didn't know he was a singer or a producer. We play football together but never discussed music. Actually, another one of our friends, while waiting for their turn to play with us, mentioned what I was doing and that's when he said he was a musician.

My plan is to produce my next song with him. He is cheaper than my current producer which gives me more leverage. I can create more songs with him. I'll start with one song and if I can get quality production, I will go forth with more. I listened to some of his tracks and he certainly has the chops.
I hope that our collaboration will benefit both of us. He's very decent and passionate about his work, however being signed might get in the way. I'll have to wait and see, if we can get things going or will things stumble or get postponed. I really have high hopes regarding this and wish things would go well.

On the other hand, my current producer has become sort of a friend and I feel really uncomfortable going with someone else. I really feel bad about breaking the news to him but it's something that I think is essential if I need to expand, or more accurately launch my career.

For the current song, we now have a Mixer in mind and will most probably go with him. We haven't settled on Mastering yet, but I think that's the least of my concerns.

If everything goes as planned, I hope that in the next few weeks I'll have a lot of updates and output. This would really be something. I'm so looking forward to that. The hope that I can get so much out there is really exciting. Being dependent on so many people and so many events to fall into place is the big problem. I wish I can get to the point when I have total control. This still seems so far away, almost impossible at the moment. It almost feels like a normal person wishing he could turn into superman. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog